Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
All the key news in fleet…
- Electric vehicles ‘no solution’ to UK air quality - Emissions Analytics has warned the Government not to focus on electric vehicles as the solution to improving air quality, with diesel engines already offering a viable ... Read More »
- Car sharing could become a criminal’s playground - A number of security issues that can potentially allow criminals to take control of shared vehicles has been uncovered by Kaspersky Lab. For more of the ... Read More »
- Former FCA chief executive Sergio Marchionne, dies aged 66 - Former chief executive of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Sergio Marchionne, has died in hospital aged 66. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Motor insurers vote to mutualise risk for terrorism claims - UK motor insurers have voted for MIB to handle and pay the claims from victims involved in a terrorist event where a vehicle is used to ... Read More »
- BP extends BPme fuel payments app to include fuel cards - BP’s fuel payment app BPme now accepts fuel card payments, which the firm says saves time for both fleet managers and drivers, as well as a host ... Read More »
- The Great British Fleet Event: A new way to do fleet business - Fleet World magazine is launching a new event next January, aimed at uniting decision-makers and suppliers and streamline fleet management. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.