Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Revised Vauxhall Grandland: Pricing and specs revealed - Vauxhall’s updated Grandland SUV is now on sale, bringing new technologies, lower pricing and a range of petrol, diesel and plug-in hybrid powertrains. For more of ... Read More »
- More powerful Škoda Kodiaq vRS now on sale - Škoda has announced pricing and specifications for its top-of-the-range Kodiaq vRS as order books open. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Cox Automotive continues mobility services growth with FleetMaster buy - Cox Automotive has acquired cloud-based fleet software business FleetMaster for an undisclosed sum, advancing its work in mobility services within Europe. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Exaggerated EV range claims bringing range anxiety for company drivers - Vehicle manufacturers are deliberately exaggerating the range of their latest electric models, leading to unnecessary range anxiety amongst drivers. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Renault Megane to go hybrid-only with arrival of hatch plug-in hybrid - Renault is introducing a plug-in hybrid model to its Megane hatch line-up while dropping all existing petrol and diesel versions. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Fleet usage of contract hire to surge in next three years - Fleets are planning to rapidly increase their use of contract hire as a method of funding company cars and vans over the next three years, new ... Read More »
- Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port plant safeguarded under electric vehicle plans - Vauxhall owner Stellantis is to invest £100m to turn Ellesmere Port into its first dedicated electric vehicle manufacturing site, safeguarding the plant’s future. For more of ... Read More »
- Audi Q4 e-tron: Pricing and specs confirmed - Audi’s new Q4 e-tron and Q4 Sportback e-tron are now on sale, priced from £40,750 and £42,250 respectively. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Road Test: Volkswagen ID.4 - Martyn Collins wonders if the ID.4 should be the electric family choice? For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Fleet Logistics driver profiling tool to help fleets switch to EVs - Fleet Logistics UK has introduced a new driver profiling tool to help firms make the transition to electric vehicles. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Citroën cuts £14k off ë-SpaceTourer electric MPV entry price - Citroën has slashed more than £14k off the entry-level price for its revised ë-SpaceTourer all-electric MPV range while revamping the trim structure. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleet sector leads new car market recovery but supply issues hit growth - New car registrations were up 28.0% year-on-year in June but market recovery continues to be hampered by the global semiconductor shortage. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.