Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Volkswagen ID.4’s new entry-level model is eligible for Plug-in Car Grant - Volkswagen has expanded the line-up for the ID.4 electric SUV with new powertrains available in City or Style trim levels. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Real-world electric van ranges revealed in new Arval report - New data exploring payload and temperature impacts on electric vans and giving real-world ranges is now available. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Five key findings from NewMotion’s EV Driver Survey - New data revealing the key motivators for EV drivers, and their thoughts on charging, the infrastructure and the future of e-mobility, is now available from NewMotion. ... Read More »
- Genesis reveals Europe-dedicated G70 Shooting Brake - Hyundai premium brand offshoot Genesis has revealed its first model designed for Europe in the form of the G70 Shooting Brake. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Vauxhall Combo-e Life on sale priced from £31,610 - The fully electric Vauxhall Combo-e Life is now available to order, bringing five- or seven-seat practicality and a range of up to 174 miles. For more ... Read More »
- 50% of used cars being snapped up by physical buyers, says Aston Barclay - The return to physical auctions is proving popular with used car buyers according to Aston Barclay, although online sales are still being widely used too. For ... Read More »
- Subaru electric SUV named Solterra and due 2022 - Subaru has christened its first electric vehicle ‘Solterra’ and revealed it will launch globally mid-2022. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Four in 10 fleets planning rapid EV uptake - Rapid uptake of battery electric vehicles (EVs) is being planned by around four in 10 fleets in the next few years, potentially exceeding market expectations and ... Read More »
- Six key questions to help fleets get business drivers back on roads - Fleets should make sure employees feel comfortable getting behind the wheel again as the country opens up after the pandemic. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Charger sharing proves solution for fleets - An app that allows EV drivers to access charging points at neighbouring flats and terraces is fast gathering interest among fleets for its ability to help ... Read More »
- Mercedes’ EQA electric crossover gets high-power AWD versions - Mercedes’ new EQA electric crossover is now available in high-power all-wheel drive versions, expanding the family further. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New government guidance to combat terror attacks using vehicles - New guidance setting out a raft of security measures to stop commercial vehicles being used as weapons in acts of terrorism is now available. For more ... Read More »
- Drivers want motorways policed by average speed cameras despite majority speeding - More than half of drivers would be supportive of increased use of average speed cameras on motorways, despite the fact that the majority of drivers speed. ... Read More »
- Electric cars and vans to be cheaper than petrol by 2027 - Falling production costs for electric vehicles will make them cheaper to buy in every light vehicle segment by 2027. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.