Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Average leasing CO2 emissions under 100g/km for first time ever - Average CO2 emissions for new car registrations in the UK leasing sector have fallen below 100g/km for the first time ever, according to new BVRLA data. ... Read More »
- Audi Q4 e-tron revealed with £40,750 price tag and 316-mile range - Audi has expanded its electric vehicle line-up with the Q4 e-tron crossover, priced from £40,750 and with up to 316 miles. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- First Drive: Jaguar F-Pace/F-Pace Plug-in Hybrid - A new interior, mild hybrid diesel engine and, most importantly, plug-in hybrid versions are highlights of the facelifted F-Pace, Martyn Collins finds. For more of the ... Read More »
- Research reveals the reforms needed to drive confidence in charging - Key changes are needed in the areas of EV charging payments, roaming, making data available, pricing transparency and reliability to improve driver confidence in the public ... Read More »
- Volkswagen launches entry-level ID.3 with lower price - The Volkswagen ID.3 electric hatch is to gain a new entry-level powertrain tomorrow, bringing a smaller battery and a lower entry price for the range. For ... Read More »
- AFP Tax Manifesto calls for clearer insight on EV initiatives and road toll plans - The Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP) has highlighted 13 key areas of fleet taxation that need change or clearer definitions to support the industry going forwards. ... Read More »
- Škoda reveals facelifted Kodiaq - Matrix LED headlights and a new petrol engine for the vRS are the highlights of Škoda’s popular SUV. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Free electricity for EV drivers - Clean power company Good Energy, in partnership with Zap-Map, is launching a new tariff this week which offers electric vehicle drivers the opportunity to power their ... Read More »
- Hyundai and Uber partner to accelerate EV adoption - Hyundai Motor partners with Uber to accelerate electric vehicle adoption across Europe. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Polestar 2 range expands - Fleet World’s Best EV Compact Executive car is now available in two further versions. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Road Test: Ford Mustang Mach-E - Martyn Collins finds there’s not much Mustang in Ford’s first EV – but it’s still a great drive with affordable BiK and impressive range. For more ... Read More »
- Citroën unveils new C5 X flagship - New range-topper combines the elegance and comfort of a saloon, with the space and versatility of an estate. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- SOGO launches carbon-neutral leasing - Flexible leasing firm SOGO is helping customers to run greener fleets to support their carbon reduction goals on the road to net-zero. For more of the ... Read More »
- Majority of experienced motorists have no trust in smart motorways - A new web poll on smart motorways from road safety charity, IAM RoadSmart, has revealed that the majority of respondents (85%) want a halt on their ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.