Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- First Drive: Citroën ë-C4 - Citroën’s all-new family hatchback challenger follows other new PSA models by offering a full-electric version, promising a long range and low running costs. Martyn Collins takes ... Read More »
- Alphabet targets corporates with new personal contract hire solutions - Alphabet has expanded into personal contract hire (PCH) solutions, supported by a new platform for corporate customers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Don’t overlook safety risk of e-scooters, fleets told - Fleets should factor e-scooters in to risk management processes as the new two-wheeled transport option becomes a popular micromobility solution across the UK. For more of ... Read More »
- Comment: The opportunity for road usage charging in the UK - Dr Ben Miners, chief innovation scientist at IMS, speaks to Fleet World about how road usage charging schemes could work in the UK. For more of ... Read More »
- Kia reveals new logo in mobility-focused brand transformation - Kia has unveiled its new logo and slogan, heralding the next step in plans for the brand’s future transformation. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- PSA appoints new fleet chief in raft of senior management changes - Scott Westerby is to step up to run the UK fleet department at Groupe PSA as Martin Gurney leaves the company. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Fleet demand down 31.1% in 2020 but EV revolution gathers pace - Fleet and overall new car registrations fell by nearly a third in 2020, leaving the sector looking to a green recovery strategy. For more of the ... Read More »
- Lex Autolease customers get access to Masternaut telematics solutions - Lex Autolease has signed up Masternaut to provide telematics solutions and services across its UK fleet of cars and LCVS, bringing a range of benefits to ... Read More »
- Fleets ‘very much ready’ for latest lockdown, says Association of Fleet Professionals - Lessons learned since the start of the pandemic means that fleets are very much ready for the latest lockdown, says the Association of Fleet Operators (AFP). ... Read More »
- UK’s top electric vehicle networks revealed in new Zap-Map research - Tesla has retained its top spot as the country’s most appreciated EV charging provider, according to latest research by Zap-Map. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Merger of FCA and Groupe PSA sealed by shareholders - The proposed merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Groupe PSA has now been overwhelmingly approved by shareholders and is expected to complete on 16 January 2021 ... Read More »
- ‘Thin’ Brexit deal could impact car/van supply and EV manufacturing - The new Brexit deal could see fleets hit by delays on car/van supply on popular new models while there are wider questions on how electric vehicle ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.