Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- A single date for the net-zero transition is a mistake, says BVRLA - Setting a single date for ending the sale of new petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicles would be a mistake, the BVRLA has told the Government in ... Read More »
- £2bn scheme announced to see roads overhaul to encourage cycling and walking - Thousands of miles of new protected bike lanes, cycle training for everyone and bikes available on prescription will be rolled out under new plans to overhaul ... Read More »
- Mitsubishi freezes new model introduction for the UK and Europe - Mitsubishi Motors Corporation has confirmed that it is to freeze the development and introduction of new models for Europe including the UK. For more of the ... Read More »
- Association of Fleet Professionals announces board members and structure - The Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP) has announced its structure and board members. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Accelerating interest in EVs and alternative mobility revealed by Arval Mobility Observatory - Arval has published the results of its latest Mobility Observatory, showing that the switch to electric vehicles and alternative forms of mobility is still foremost in ... Read More »
- Merged black cab and ride-hailing firms look to topple Uber dominance - Black cab app Free Now and ride-hailing firm Kapten have launched a combined service intended to take the top spot from Uber in London and the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.