Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Future mobility requires tax changes and road user charging, says BVRLA - Local and national government visions of a mobility revolution will require wide-ranging Government support to help encourage people to walk, cycle and use more public transport. ... Read More »
- Still no start date for Leeds Clean Air Zone - The start date for Leeds City Council’s charging Clean Air Zone remains up in the air, despite the city pushing ahead with implementing the scheme. For ... Read More »
- Fleet market remains more buoyant than private registrations - The fleet sector continues to outperform private new car registrations despite still showing a downturn. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Second-gen Renault Captur brings PHEV and extra safety kit - Renault has unveiled its second-generation Captur small SUV, which introduces new driver assistance features plus a plug-in hybrid from 2020. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Facelifted Vauxhall Astra debuts leaner new engines - The first images of the facelifted Vauxhall Astra are now out, with the updated model bringing latest technologies plus new, more efficient engines. For more of ... Read More »
- Road Test: BMW 7 Series - BMW’s 7 Series update is much more than just skin-deep, finds Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mobility solutions unlikely to replace company cars, fleets say - Interest in mobility solutions is increasing but few businesses would be willing to give up their company cars and use a mobility solution instead. For more ... Read More »
- Long-term funding essential to address UK’s crumbling roads, say MPs - The extreme state of disrepair of the English local road network will only be sorted by a ‘front-loaded’ five-year funding settlement. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.