Details announced for Nottinghamshire Driving for Better Business seminar
Taking place on Tuesday 16 June 2015 from 9am to 4pm, the event is aimed at local businesses and will see speakers from companies such as Centrica (British Gas) and Balfour Beatty talk about how major firms have saved thousands through road risk management.
The full speaker line up for the day (subject to change) is:
- Melvyn Hodgett – Driving for Better Business – Introduction
- Jonathan York – Centrice – Business Case Study
- Dr Will Murray – Interactive Driving Systems – How to use Data Effectively
- Professor David Crundall – NTU – Hazard Perception
- Robert Lyndsay – Balfour Beatty – Business Case Study
- Rory Morgan – Iron Mountain – Business Case Study
- Andy Price – Zurich – The Insurance Benefits of MORR
- Martin Kadhim – Lightfoot – A Fleet Risk Solution
Delegate places are available for £85 + vat.
With parking discounts available for delegates from Q Parks.
To book your place online please visit: http://nottsdfbb.eventbrite.co.uk