2019 ICFM conference to explore fleet ‘resilience’
ICFM is urging members to register for its annual conference, which will place the spotlight on making fleets ‘resilient’.
Taking place as fleet management faces an unprecedented pace of change, the event is being held on 21 May 2019 at Wembley Stadium in London and will focus on providing insight aimed at helping fleet decision-makers arrive at the right strategic and practical decisions for their company car and van operations as the UK faces up to Brexit, a possible general election and numerous issues that directly impact on vehicle operations including: future company car Benefit-in-Kind tax changes, the introduction of clean air zones and a plug-in and ultra-low emission future.
Confirmed speakers to date are:
- Nick Molden, founder and chief executive, Emission Analytics
- Harvey Perkins, partner, Gunnercooke Consulting
- Josey Wardle, infrastructure manager, Zero Carbon Futures
- Jon Hunt, manager alternative fuels, Toyota (GB)
- Dominic Phinn, business engagement coordinator, ClientEarth
- Phil Killingley, deputy head of the Government’s Office for Low Emission Vehicles
- Justin Patterson, head of fleet operations, Addison Lee.
- Well-known football commentator John Motson, affectionately known as ‘Motty’, will give an insight into his long career as the celebrity best speaker.
The event will also include the presentation of awards to fleet decision-makers that have successfully completed ICFM training courses in the past 12 months.
For more details and to register, click here.