2018 Brake awards to recognise latest fleet safety innovations
Fleets, both small and large, that are pioneering the way in occupational road safety are being invited to enter Brake’s 2018 UK Fleet Safety Awards.
The 2018 Awards, which are free to enter, will be offered in the following 12 categories:
- Company Driver Safety Award – small fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award – medium fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award – large fleet
- Sustainable Journeys Award
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Product Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
The deadline for entering is Friday 15 June 2018 and the winners will be announced on Thursday 11 October 2018 at a ceremony in Birmingham.