Vehicle fuel choices under spotlight at 2018 ICFM conference
The subject of future fleet fuels is to come under focus at the 2018 ICFM Annual National Members’ Conference next month.
Taking place on 20 March at The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire, the event is intended to help members with powertrain decisions for their future company car and van operations.
- Dale Eynon, director, DEFRA Group Fleet Service – Environment Agency
- Stewart Lightbody, head of fleet services, Anglian Water
- Alison Moriarty, fleet risk and compliance manager, Skanska
- Rupert Pontin, director of valuations, Cazana
- Tony Greenidge, business development director, IAM RoadSmart.
The celebrity guest speaker will be Gavin Hastings, a former captain of Scotland’s rugby union team who was capped 61 times.
The conference will also celebrate the 25th anniversary of ICFM.
For more detail on the event, click here.