Today in Fleet – Wednesday 8 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Škoda Virtual Showroom relocates to team experts’ driveways - Škoda has adapted its Virtual Showroom service to run from team members’ own driveways; ensuring customers researching their next car can still access information on the ... Read More »
- Free route optimisation tool from Trakm8 during crisis - Trakm8 is offering fleets free access of its Insight Optimisation platform to support operators during the crisis. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- MG launches latest business contract hire offers - MG has released its Q2 offers, including for business contract hire, ensuring that customers are ready for when showrooms re-open following the lockdown. For more of ... Read More »
- Used car prices still stable, says Auto Trader - Underlying demand from car buyers is still robust, despite the closure of retailer forecourts across the country. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Cameron Clarke Leasing becomes official Select Car Leasing representative - Independent car and leasing firm Select Car Leasing has partnered with Cameron Clarke Leasing to help accelerate leasing take-up, in particular in the north west. For ... Read More »
- New boarding measures on London’s buses to help protect drivers - Transport for London (TfL) is starting a trial of middle-door only boarding in buses this week as part of increased measures to ensure that public transport ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.