Today in Fleet – Wednesday 6 June
All the key news in fleet…
- Diesel health costs 20 times higher than BEVs - New research has set out the cost of the damage to our health from cars and vans – with diesels coming out around 20 times higher ... Read More »
- DriveTech cuts licence check admin with new e-Check service - DriveTech has introduced a new e-Check service that streamlines the licence checking process. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- WLTP uncertainty mitigated by medium-term rental - Fleets are using medium-term rental as a means to manage current uncertainty over WLTP and company car taxation. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Unipres fleet shows continued benefits of salary sacrifice - Sunderland-based car parts manufacturer Unipres has reported continued popularity for its salary sacrifice scheme as it works to drive carbon emissions reductions. For more of the ... Read More »
- Expanded fleet deal proves winner with drivers - Family furniture business Hammonds has appointed Activa Contracts for a sole-supply, fully outsourced company car deal in response to driver calls for a wider vehicle choice. ... Read More »
- JLR to drive public sector fleet sales with Leaselink - Jaguar Land Rover has deployed Ebbon-Dacs’ Leaselink and moDel solutions as it looks to drive direct sales to public sector fleet customers. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.