Today in Fleet – Wednesday 24 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Pan-European ultra-fast charging network to focus on urban areas - Dutch charging firm Allego along with Nordic charge point operator Fortum Charge & Drive are planning to develop a pan-European interoperable charging network, focusing on metropolitan ... Read More »
- Diesel decline and corporate mobility to dominate 2018, says Fleet Logistics - The continued decline of diesel market share and the increased provision of total corporate mobility will be two of the key fleet trends for the year ... Read More »
- Addison Lee launches digital global service for more than 100 cities - Private hire company Addison Lee is launching a digital global service, allowing corporate customers to book journeys via its app in more than 100 cities worldwide. Related ... Read More »
- Range Rover SV Coupé to debut at Geneva - Land Rover has confirmed it is launching a limited-edition two-door version of its Range Rover SUV, which will debut at the Geneva Motor Show.
- TTC drives roll-out of risk management solution - Road safety and fleet risk management specialist TTC is investing more than £500,000 as it drives the roll-out of its new DriverProtect suite of services, including ... Read More »
- Carmakers urged to step up standard fitment of AEB - Thatcham has praised the XC60 – winner of the 2018 What Car? Best Safety Award – as it reiterates its call for other carmakers to fit ... Read More »