Today in Fleet – Wednesday 23 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Kia e-Niro named Car of the Year at 2019 What Car? Awards - Kia’s e-Niro electric crossover has taken the ‘Car of the Year’ title at the 2019 What Car? Car of the Year Awards. For more of the ... Read More »
- European mobility start-ups urged to enter awards - The deadline for the European Startup Prize for Mobility has been extended to this Friday 25 January, giving start-ups more time to submit their entries. For ... Read More »
- FORS launches Fleet Management System (FMS) Mobile app - FORS members can now use a new Fleet Management System (FMS) Mobile app to streamline vehicle inspection processes. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Nissan’s Karl Anders to head up innogy eMobility UK - German EV charging technology provider innogy eMobility Solutions GmbH is driving the expansion of its UK subsidiary under a new appointment. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Lincolnshire electric car drivers get help with rapid charging - Electric car drivers in Lincolnshire can now charge their vehicles using rapid chargers at the Deeping Shopping Centre. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.