Today in Fleet – Tuesday 8 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Order books open for larger, more connected Nissan Juke - The new Nissan Juke is now available to order, bringing a larger, more practical interior and new connectivity features. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Reservations open for Peugeot plug-in hybrids - Peugeot’s new 3008, 508 and 508 SW plug-in hybrids are now available to reserve as the carmaker expands its line-up of electric and PHEV models. For ... Read More »
- AA signs up to AX accident aftercare programme - AX is to provide accident assistance services to the AA to help keep its members mobile. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- TfL plans could cut jams on road network - Transport for London (TfL) is proposing to expand its current Lane Rental Scheme and to introduce a new Roadworks Charter for utility companies to help cut ... Read More »
- Dashcam interface brings wealth of benefits for fleet software - A new dashcam interface developed by FleetCheck for its fleet management software could bring considerable benefits for fleets as video footage becomes more widely used. For ... Read More »
- Identify which fuel type is best for your fleet in free TMC guide - A new guide that can help businesses better understand the pros and cons of each fuel type and identify the best one for their fleet is ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.