Today in Fleet – Tuesday 7 January
All the key news in fleet…
- N-Tec edition brings extra tech for Nissan Micra, Qashqai and X-Trail - Nissan is augmenting the Micra, Qashqai and X-Trail line-ups with a new N-Tec edition featuring enhanced design and technology. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Conference to shed light on how cities can improve air quality - The subject of how cities can improve air quality and reduce carbon emissions is to come under focus at a free-to-attend conference being hosted by Nottingham ... Read More »
- Andrew Humberstone named as new Nissan Motor GB managing director - Nissan Motor GB has appointed Andrew Humberstone as managing director with immediate effect. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Clipper Logistics keeps drivers compliant with Licence Check’s DAVIS solution - Leeds-based specialist logistics company, Clipper Logistics Plc is seeing multiple benefits, including faster licence checking and greater road risk management, after switching to Licence Check’s DAVIS ... Read More »
- List of UK’s most trusted car brands revealed - Mercedes-Benz has topped the inaugural CarGurus Car Buyer Trust Index report; a new study that explores how trust impacts on car-buying decision-making. For more of the ... Read More »
- Activa Contracts appoints new area managers under plans to grow fleet - Activa Contracts has expanded its team of area managers; part of plans gearing up for expansion in 2020. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.