Today in Fleet – Tuesday 5 September
All the key news in fleet…
- New 1.5-litre diesel for facelifted Ford EcoSport - Ford’s EcoSport baby SUV has been given a further facelift, bringing a new diesel engine as well as Intelligent All Wheel Drive technology for the first time. ... Read More »
- Kia plug-in hybrids go on sale - Kia has added the Niro and Optima plug-in hybrids to its UK line-ups. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts First Drive: Mitsubishi ... Read More »
- Free guide outlines 30 proven ways to cut fleet costs - Pendragon Vehicle Management has launched a 30-point guide for fleets on how to reduce costs. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Pendragon ... Read More »
- Kia to extend Picanto line-up with X-Line softroader - Kia is to launch a crossover-inspired version of its third-generation Picanto supermini later this year. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Spaces still left for ICFM ‘big data’ Masterclass - Fleet decision-makers are being urged to book places for next month’s ICFM Masterclass, which will look at how ‘big data’ is transforming the long-established fleet management ... Read More »
- Brake to run free webinar on identifying at-risk drivers - Fleets looking for more information on how to investigate crashes and identify at-risk drivers are being invited to register for a free webinar. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.