Today in Fleet – Monday 14 May
All the key news in fleet…
- VW and Seat confirm seatbelt recall - Volkswagen and Seat have announced recalls for a number of models in their small car ranges due to an issue with seatbelt safety. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleetcompetence Group names Matthias Engel as global sales director - German and global fleet industry specialist Matthias Engel has joined Fleetcompetence Group as global sales director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- CCS appoints suppliers for fuel card framework - The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has appointed nine suppliers for its RM6000 Fuel Cards and Associated Services Framework. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- WLTP and diesel demonisation on agenda for VRA - The Vehicle Remarketing Association (VRA) will put the focus on the impact of WLTP and diesel ‘demonisation’ at its forthcoming AGM. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Used fleet market remains buoyant as AFV values soar - The used fleet market remains in a robust state, in particular for alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs). For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts ... Read More »
- New vehicle data clear service to help with GDPR requirements - Fleets can now use a new service to clear any data stored on vehicles to help comply with forthcoming GDPR regulations. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.