Today in Fleet – Friday 8 June
All the key news in fleet…
- BMW launches wireless EV charging - BMW is introducing wireless, inductive charging for the 530e iPerformance model from next month. Related Post BMW completes WLTP re-testing BMW reveals new X5 SUV Hampshire ... Read More »
- Leomont Wouda to drive international business at Traxall - Traxall International, a major independent provider of outsourced fleet management services, has appointed Leomont Wouda as its international business development director.
- Diesel still the right option for longer distances, says Lex - A growing number of fleets are embracing electric vans for low-mileage operations but diesel still has a pre-eminent role when it comes to longer distances. Related ... Read More »
- £30m funding pot to advance driverless car sector - Autonomous vehicle development and research firms can now bid for a share of £30m government funding intended to drive the testing of connected and autonomous vehicles. ... Read More »
- Fleetworx achieves ISO 27001 - Car fleet supply chain management specialist Fleetworx has achieved certification to the internationally recognised ISO 27001 standard. Related Post Fleetworx hires first head of operations Fleetworx ... Read More »
- PostNL becomes first fleet in Europe to deploy Master Z.E. - PostNL, a mail, parcel and e-commerce corporation in the Netherlands, has deployed the first two Renault Master Z.E. models built in Europe as it looks to ... Read More »