Today in Fleet – Friday 4 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Auto Windscreens to boost EV fleet - Auto Windscreens is deploying electric vehicle charging points across its network as it looks to help both its customers and its own fleet drivers to go ... Read More »
- BMW bucks trend with new 6 Series diesel - BMW is adding a new entry-level diesel to its 6 Series Gran Turismo as other carmakers cut diesel options. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Mobile phone detection cameras could play vital role in UK - Mobile phone detecting technology that can be used to monitor drivers who illegally use phones while behind the wheel is being rolled out by the Australian ... Read More »
- Grandland X gets new diesel ahead of PHEV launch - Vauxhall has updated its Grandland X with a new 1.5-litre diesel taken from parent firm PSA’s stable. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Bank holiday traffic to peak today - Around eight and a half million leisure trips are planned this spring bank holiday with traffic to peak today, the RAC says. For more of the ... Read More »
- Porsche adds plug-in power to new Cayenne - Porsche has added plug-in hybrid power to the Cayenne SUV model range. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.