Today in Fleet – Friday 23 February
All the key news in fleet…
- ‘Perfect storm’ for company car drives value of ECO schemes - ECO schemes are seeing a major revival among fleets as massive changes within the company car sector prompt businesses to re-evaluate their approach, according to fleet ... Read More »
- Increased disruption likely from London road funding cuts - The City Hall announcement of a freeze on non-essential road repairs could bring increased disruption for fleets while impacting on profitability. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Manheim Online hits new sold volume record - Sold volumes at Manheim Online hit 5,700 units in January, breaking the auction giant’s previous volume record by 11% in January. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- City Auction Group expands remarketing services - City Auction Group is continuing to expand its remarketing portfolio as it celebrates record growth alongside its three-year anniversary at its Rockingham auction facility. For more ... Read More »
- Toyota Aygo tweaked for 2018 - Toyota has updated its Aygo with a new design and increased performance. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Latest Advisory Fuel Rates bring changes - HM Revenue & Customs has announced Advisory Fuel Rates effective from 1 March. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.