Today in Fleet – Friday 21 June
All the key news in fleet…
- 12 miles of roads to close for London Car-Free Day - The Mayor of London has launched plans for this year’s Car Free Day event, which will see 12 miles of roads close in Central London. For ... Read More »
- BP trial proves accuracy of AI-based range prediction app - A trial among BP employees has verified the accuracy of an AI-based range prediction app compared to official manufacturer systems, showing how it could help aid ... Read More »
- Volvo XC40 joins Asda fleet due to early WLTP compliance - Added to ASDA’s user-chooser fleet list, the Volvo XC40 is already proving a hit due to early WLTP data. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Volkswagen explains WLTP changes due in September - Mandatory for all newly registered vehicles with the second stage of the WLTP type test, Volkswagen has set about trying to explain the complicated emission standard ... Read More »
- Waymo and Renault-Nissan strike deal on driverless mobility services - Renault, Nissan and Waymo are to work together to explore market opportunities for driverless mobility services. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Applications open for MaaS fund - Transport Scotland is inviting applications for a £2m fund that will look to drive new Mobility as a Service (MaaS) developments. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.