Thrifty to launch booking system & Foo Fighters tickets draw at Silverstone Fleet Show
Thrifty will be running a competition at its stand with the lucky winners to receive Club Wembley Foo Fighter tickets.
The rental giant will also launch its next-generation THOR online booking system at the Show, which is being held at Silverstone on 12 May. This launch is in conjunction with a major bank, which has allowed Thrifty to understand the highest levels of security.
The THOR system includes:
- Dual level of authorisation
- Email authorisation for bookings on managers’ smartphones
- Complete control of available vehicles and timescales to every user
- PO format recognition
- White labelled in company logo and style
- Journey management
- Company policies or terms and conditions displayed with user checklist
- Pool car feature
Demonstrations of THOR will be available throughout the day at the Thrifty stand.
For more details of the Fleet World Fleet Show 2015, sponsored by Barclaycard Fuel+ in association with TMC, please phone 01727 739160, visit www.thefleetshow.co.uk or click here to register: www.thefleetshow.co.uk/visiting