NAFA calls for presentations for 2011 I&E
All NAFA members and affiliates are invited to recommend ideas for topics and suggest speakers or panelists for consideration through the 2011 Call for Presentations. The goal is to have the I&E identify and feature educational sessions that deal with the most relevant topics and issues facing fleet professionals today.
Presentation proposals must be received by 8 July 2010 to be considered. Proposals will be reviewed by NAFA staff and members of the Curriculum Committee. Everyone who submits a proposal will be notified within two weeks of the 23-24 July 2010 Curriculum Committee Meeting if their submission has been chosen or not.
Presentation proposals are judged by the following review criteria:
· Relevance to attendees
· A well-defined topic with focused objectives
· Practical application of material
· Timeliness of topic
· Original material
· Overall perceived level and quality of session content
· Completeness of presentation proposal
· Speaker qualifications, including: previous presentations in topic area, participant evaluations of presenter(s) at preview events (if applicable) and speaking experience of presenter(s)
Sales pitches for products or services submitted as proposals will be eliminated.
The Call for Presentation Response Form can be found at http://www.nafa.org/callforpresentations.