Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Fifth of fleet drivers suffer accidents from using mobiles at wheel - One in five (19%) UK firms say their employees have been involved in an accident while driving for work due to using a handheld phone at ... Read More »
- New Audi A6 introduces A8 innovations - Audi’s eighth-generation A6 will cascade new technology seen on the A8 when it launches this summer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Honda CR-V ditches diesel for hybrid - Honda’s new CR-V will debut a hybrid powertrain for Europe and a seven-seat option while ditching diesel powerplants. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Anti-diesel backlash impacts on UK environmental goals - Declining diesel take-up could see the UK miss tough EU CO2 targets as drivers switch to petrols rather than ultra-low emission vehicles. For more of the ... Read More »
- Hyundai Kona Electric revealed with 292-mile WLTP range - Hyundai has revealed the electric version of the Kona compact SUV, confirming a range of almost 300 miles under the new WLTP cycle and rapid 100kW ... Read More »
- Drivers risking licence bans for minor offences - Drivers in England and Wales are being hit by tougher punishments for motoring offences, increasing the risk of a ban for a string of minor offences, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.