Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- How can the hybrid be saved? - Sales of hybrid cars have collapsed in the UK. What can be done to attract business buyers back into these models? Julian Kirk reports. For more ... Read More »
- Volvo’s XC40 Recharge debut electric car to bring 249-mile range - Volvo has revealed its first-ever fully electric car, the XC40 Recharge, which sits under its new Recharge brand. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- BT Fleet Solutions renamed as Rivus Fleet Solutions - BT Fleet Solutions has now rebranded Rivus Fleet Solutions, in the wake of its recently announced acquisition by Aurelius Group. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- MP calls for UK’s largest public charge point operators to become ‘interoperable’ - The chair of the APPG on Electric Vehicles has called upon the UK’s largest public charge point operators to aid electric vehicle take-up by making their ... Read More »
- Entries open for The Great British Fleet Awards 2020 - Fleet managers and suppliers are invited to enter for the 2020 Great British Fleet Awards – which will recognise leading-edge developments in the fleet industry. For more ... Read More »
- Inaugural Fleet World WLTP Challenge brings real-world insight into fuel economy and smarter driving skills - Results are now in from the first-ever Fleet World WLTP Challenge, which shows how the new WLTP cycle is reflective of real-world driving economy – and ... Read More »
- Neil Wilson appointed new fleet director at Ford - Ford has named Neil Wilson as its new fleet director for Britain and Ireland. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Drivers increasingly concerned over road rage - Three in every 10 motorists (30%) say they have personally witnessed some form of physical abuse related to a driving incident in the past 12 months, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.