Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Honda revises Platinum Programme to deliver more targeted fleet approach - Honda is taking further steps to enhance the fleet benefits of its Platinum Programme through a smaller, more targeted group of dealers; one of the first ... Read More »
- Nissan and EDF smart charging partnership to cut fleet EV costs - Nissan and EDF have signed a new EV partnership that will support fleets’ migration to electric mobility by reducing the total cost of ownership. For more ... Read More »
- Fleets ready to cut emissions but concerned over business disruption - Nearly 88% of fleet industry experts believe that reducing emissions should be a priority but there are major concerns over business disruption, reflecting widespread confusion over emerging technology and future ... Read More »
- Growing reliance on grey fleet bringing potential duty of care crisis, says Europcar - UK firms could face a duty of care crisis if they don’t take steps to regain control of the safety and efficiency of their fleets. For ... Read More »
- Go Ultra Low named as headline sponsor of Fleet Heroes Awards & Conference 2019 - Go Ultra Low (GUL) has been announced as the headline sponsor for the 2019 Energy Saving Trust (EST) Fleet Heroes Awards & Conference, furthering both organisations’ ... Read More »
- Gone grey? UK grey fleet reliance exposed in exclusive research - Analysing the findings of the recent Fleet World Grey Fleet Survey in association with Alphabet and the BVRLA. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- First Drive: Kia XCeed - The latest crossover evolution of the Ceed hatch is the pick of the range, reckons Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Leeds Clean Air Zone will be July 2020 at earliest, says council - Leeds City Council has confirmed its Clean Air Zone won’t arrive until at least July 2020 – but continues to urge businesses to prepare for the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.