Today in Fleet – Wednesday 28 February
All the key news in fleet…
- Toyota to build new Auris in UK - Toyota has confirmed that its third-generation Auris will be built at its UK plant in Burnaston, Derbyshire, which manufactures the current model, while most of the ... Read More »
- Promote car clubs to cut London pollution, says new report - The Mayor of London is being urged to make car club spaces compulsory in new builds and incentivise the use of such schemes as part of a ... Read More »
- Arval doubles percentage of vehicles sold online - The percentage of ex-fleet cars and vans disposed of online by Arval has doubled in the last 18 months as the remarketing sector undergoes a transformation. ... Read More »
- January car production figures reinforce increasing reliance on exports - Rising demand for new car exports helped offset a continued decline in production for UK buyers in January. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- 2018 brings record new members for ICFM - The ICFM has kicked off 2018 with record levels of new members. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- eVolt installs charging points on M8 - EVolt has installed the first chargers along the M8, enabling drivers to recharge between Glasgow and Edinburgh. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.