Today in Fleet – Wednesday 2 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Avis to add 11,000 PSA cars to connected fleet - Avis Budget Group is rolling out 11,000 Peugeot, Citroën and DS vehicles to its connected car rental fleet in Europe by the end of this year. For ... Read More »
- Škoda connects with Amazon Alexa - The Škoda Connect app is now integrated with Amazon’s Alexa virtual personal assistant, meaning owners can gain access to a range of information about their vehicle’s ... Read More »
- Virtual reality adds extra dimension for driver training app - Road safety specialist TTC Group has teamed up with Nottingham virtual reality app and web agency Gooii to launch a new fleet risk app that draws upon ... Read More »
- OEM ‘essential equipment’ list could help maintain RVs, says VRA - Vehicle manufacturers are being urged to provide a list of essential equipment for used cars and vans to help ensure such vehicles are easier to dispose ... Read More »
- DS line-up to go electric or hybrid by 2025 - All future DS models will be either hybrid or electric by 2025, the French brand has revealed. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleet sales unlikely to spike ahead of WLTP - September’s introduction of new Worldwide harmonised Light-vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) regulations is unlikely to prompt a major spike in new car sales over the next few ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.