Today in Fleet – Wednesday 13 November
All the key news in fleet…
- New charge points arrive in Test Valley - A total of 18 new electric vehicle charging points are being installed across Test Valley this month as Test Valley Borough Council brings support for the growing ... Read More »
- RAC teams up with Wrisk for mileage-based car insurance trial - The RAC has become a strategic investor in insurtech Wrisk as it works with the London-based firm on trials of a mileage-based car insurance product. For ... Read More »
- Second on-demand bus trial starts in London - A new on-demand bus service has gone in trial for 12 months in Ealing, London, following a successful public consultation earlier this year. For more of ... Read More »
- Europcar enhances vehicle delivery and collection service for corporates - Europcar has introduced an enhanced delivery and collection service for business drivers, designed to provide a high-quality and transparent customer service experience. For more of the ... Read More »
- Registrations now open for International Fleet Meeting 2020 - Details have been revealed for next year’s International Fleet Meeting, which will once again provide a networking platform for international fleet operators and the automotive, fleet ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.