Today in Fleet – Tuesday 17 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Vauxhall re-works fleet dealer network - Vauxhall has rebutted rumours that it is culling its dealer network, clarifying that the plans are aimed at widening the service it offers fleet and retail ... Read More »
- Volkswagen Group to introduce autonomous parking from 2020 - Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles are taking part in a Hamburg Airport trial of autonomous parking that could see the launch of a new service within ... Read More »
- Škoda scores record true fleet first quarter - Škoda has achieved a record 3.9% share of the true fleet market in the first quarter, up 0.3% on the same period in 2017. Related Post ... Read More »
- Close Brothers Motor Finance appoints new CEO - Rebecca McNeil, the former chief operating officer for Barclays Business, has joined Close Brothers Motor Finance as its new chief executive officer.
- EV used values up 41% in Q1 while diesel remains strong - Average selling prices for electric vehicles shot up 41% in the first quarter of 2018, outperforming the market, while diesel values held steady. Related Post OVO ... Read More »
- Last change to have say on A303 Stonehenge upgrade - Fleets and other road users are being urged to have their say on the A303 Stonehenge upgrade before the consultation ends later this month. Related Post Highways England names ... Read More »