Today in Fleet – Tuesday 14 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Spotlight on remarketing of alternative fuel vehicles at VRA seminar - Next week’s Vehicle Remarketing Association Annual Seminar will include a speech from Giles Rayner of Nissan on alternative fuel vehicles. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Free Alfen guide to smart chargers - Dutch energy company Alfen has published a free guide on smart chargers and their associated benefits. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- First phase of Midlands M1 smart motorway opens - Highways England has opened the first phase of a new stretch of smart motorway between junction 16 and 19 on the M1 as part of a ... Read More »
- MotorEasy launches breakdown product - MotorEasy has introduced a new breakdown cover product alongside its car maintenance and ownership services. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Nexus’ IRIS undergoes updates reflecting shift in vehicle market - Nexus Vehicle Rental‘s IRIS platform is undergoing an update, due in 2018, that will include improved international access, a full electric vehicle offering and a variety ... Read More »
- Lex Autolease reveals suppliers of the year - Lex Autolease has announced its suppliers of the year at its annual awards. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.