Today in Fleet – Monday 23 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Manchester to host two-day electric car event - Manchester is to host a free two-day electric vehicle event aimed at stakeholders, SMEs and drivers, run by charging solutions supplier Franklin Energy and parking operator ... Read More »
- UK time zone reform could boost business post Brexit, says RoSPA - Moving the UK’s time zone forward by an hour could save thousands of lives and benefit British businesses after Brexit, according to new research. For more ... Read More »
- LEVC electric taxis enter final testing on London streets - The first London Electric Vehicle Company’s (LEVC) electric black cabs will begin to appear on London streets. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related ... Read More »
- Increased awareness reduces road deaths, Project EDWARD shows - The results for this year’s European Day Without A Road Death (Project EDWARD) this year, run on the Thursday 21 September, show a reduction in deaths. ... Read More »
- Strong residual values forecast for Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross - The new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross will retain nearly 50% of its list price after three years, according to Cap HPI. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.