Today in Fleet – Friday 3 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Thatcham and ABI continue work on defining automated driving - Thatcham Research and the ABI have embarked on the latest round of automotive industry consultation around automated driving with the publication of a new Defining Safe ... Read More »
- Fleet Evolution joins call for government to ‘act now’ on company car tax - Fleet Evolution, which specialises in employee green car schemes, is calling for the immediate release of 2021 Benefit-in-Kind (BiK) rates for all vehicles – but especially ... Read More »
- Volkswagen Financial Services UK names new chief financial officer - Jean Smith has returned to Volkswagen Financial Services UK in the new role of chief financial officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Perrys targets SMEs with new car and van leasing service - Perrys Motor Sales, which has more than 50 dealerships nationwide, has this month launched a new division to target growing interest in leasing. For more of the ... Read More »
- Rolec EV introduces solar EV charging unit - Rolec EV has launched a new solar-powered electric vehicle charging unit, specially designed to benefit homeowners who have, or have future plans to install, a home ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.