Today in Fleet – Friday 27 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Uber offers free electric bikes to NHS workers - NHS workers including doctors, nurses and hospital staff are being offered free rides on Uber’s electric Jump bikes to help them get to and from work ... Read More »
- Pod Point puts focus on key workers during epidemic - Pod Point is still offering charge point installations involving key workers and providing a maintenance service despite pausing a range of its activities to minimise risks ... Read More »
- New service to show fleets SMR availability during coronavirus lockdown - Fleets can use a new service to check current availability of service, maintenance and repair (SMR) during the coronavirus lockdown. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- AGL fast-tracks vehicle repair support for key workers - The NHS and corporate fleet delivery drivers are being offered fast-tracked vehicle repair services through Activate Group Ltd’s (AGL) network of approved vehicle repairers. For more ... Read More »
- February UK car production figures show ‘calm before the storm’ - The coronavirus pandemic could wipe some 200,000 units off UK car production output this year, bringing ‘unprecedented’ challenges for the industry. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.