Today in Fleet – Friday 21 December
All the key news in fleet…
- New cyber security standard to help protect autonomous cars from hacking - A new cyber security standard has been released to help protect autonomous cars from hacking. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- VW acquires WirelessCar from Volvo - The Volkswagen Group is acquiring a majority stake in Swedish telematics specialist WirelessCar from Volvo for an undisclosed amount. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Local authorities urged to prepare for extreme weather in future - Local authorities need to take a closer look at how they plan their maintenance programmes to efficiently overcome the challenges winter produces. For more of the ... Read More »
- DfBB event to highlight benefits of public sector road risk management - Highways England and Driving for Better Business are to host a road safety summit at the House of Commons to highlight the benefits of road risk ... Read More »
- Fleet drivers fall foul of police operation - A multi-agency operation on Devon and Cornwall arterial routes has seen both fleet drivers and their managers educated on better driving practices. For more of the ... Read More »
- Thames Crossing consultation scores record response - The 10-week consultation on the Lower Thames Crossing has now closed, recording a record number of response for a consultation of its type. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.