Today in Fleet – Friday 20 October
All the key news in fleet…
- SGFleet integrates Fleet Hire and Motiva into new branding structure - SGFleet has launched a new brand structure that integrates the recently acquired Fleet Hire and Motiva businesses. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Projects receive funding to test automated vehicles in live traffic - Four projects that will test connected and autonomous vehicle (CAV) technology have scooped £51m in government funding. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Road upgrades face delays as Highways England updates programme - Highways England has updated its £15bn road improvement programme with 10 schemes brought forwards but six schemes paused “for further review” to achieve an “acceptable return ... Read More »
- Housing association to drive down grey fleet usage with car club - Wakefield housing association WDH has introduced two car club cars at its Castleford head offices as it looks to reduce cut back on employees using their ... Read More »
- Aston Barclay ramps up auction network for EV sales - Aston Barclay has installed twin electric vehicle chargers across its network to ensure the company is fully prepared for the growing number of electric and plug-in ... Read More »
- Fleets offered free resources on cutting speeding for UK Road Safety Week - Employers can receive free resources on tackling speeding, including case studies, by signing up to this year’s UK Road Safety Week. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.