Last chance to enter the Fleet Safety Forum Awards
Now in their 11th year, and sponsored by Arval, the awards recognise the achievements of those working to help reduce the number of costly, and in many cases fatal, road crashes involving at-work drivers. Last year’s winners included Arriva, ETS Distribution, Johnsons Coaches and FTX Logistics.
The annual awards will be presented at a gala dinner at Alton Towers, Staffordshire on Thursday 9 June 2011. Entries are invited from organisations running any type of fleet, and from companies that provide products or services to fleets, who have worked to improve safety. Awards are available in 10 categories, including two new categories:
• Fleet Safety Innovation Award for the fleet service provider or fleet operator that has developed a pioneering approach to fleet safety in 2010 with greatest success.
• Fleet Safety Partnership Award for the fleet service provider and fleet operator partnership that has delivered the most outstanding results.
Other categories include:
• Company Driver Safety Award for the organisation that has implemented initiatives that do most to promote safe driving among employees.
• Eco Fleet Award for the organisation that has done the most to improve safety and the environment by introducing green initiatives, from innovative travel plans, to fuel efficient driving and more.
• Fleet Safety Analysis and Action Award for the organisation that has implemented the most effective procedures for carrying out risk assessments, crash data analysis, and introducing tailored interventions.
• Fleet Safety Product Award for the product that does the most to improve fleet safety through innovation.
Road Safety in the Community Award for the organisation that has worked hardest with its local community to improve road safety for all road users.
• Safe Vehicles Award for the organisation that has implemented the most effective maintenance procedures and technology to improve the safety of its vehicles.
• Road Risk Manager of the Year Award for the risk or fleet manager who has implemented exemplary road risk management policies with proven results.
A dinner dance, charity auction and casino will also take place on the night, with all funds going to Brake to help fund their life-saving educational work and care services for road crash victims.
To book tickets for the dinner dance or request an entry form contact Brake on 01484 559909 or [email protected]. Entry forms must be returned by email by Friday 1 April 2011.