Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Fleet industry urged to make MPs aware of WLTP issues - The BVRLA and other fleet stakeholders are urging the industry to write to local MPs to highlight the need for fleet-friendly changes to vehicle taxation on ... Read More »
- Polestar 2 brings fight to Tesla Model 3 - Polestar has revealed its Polestar 2 five-door fastback, which launches next year to bring a rival to the Tesla Model 3. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- First Drive: Toyota Corolla - Quality, durability and reliability – but has Toyota added emotion to the Corolla? Martyn Collins finds out. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- NCAP-inspired database ranks vehicles on NOx emissions - Fleets and policymakers can now access at-a-glance information about vehicles’ NOx emissions in urban use, aimed at helping cities with poor air quality to meet legal ... Read More »
- Plans for charging clean air zone in Greater Manchester confirmed - Greater Manchester has confirmed its plans to deploy a charging clean air zone from 2021, bringing burdens for local businesses including van fleets. For more of ... Read More »
- New labelling rules will help prevent misfuels, says DfT - New EU-wide fuelling labels are to be rolled out in the UK under plans to help motorists identify the right fuel and tell them the biofuel ... Read More »
- Jaguar targets fleets with updated, RDE2-compliant XE saloon - Jaguar is renewing its focus on SME fleets, launching an updated version of the XE compact executive saloon with the first RDE2-compliant diesel engine in its ... Read More »
- CalAmp acquires Tracker for £10m - Technology solutions specialist CalAmp has acquired Tracker for around US$13m (£10m) as it expands its global portfolio for connected vehicle and asset tracking solutions. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- First Drive: Mazda3 - Finally the Mazda3 gets a sharp suit to match its keen drive, finds Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Road Test: Škoda Kodiaq vRS - Does giving our favourite large SUV the vRS treatment spoil it? Martyn Collins hits the road to find out. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.