Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- WLTP disparity could be greater than expected, warns JATO - The transition to the WLTP cycle is to bring greater-than-expected impacts on purchase and ownership costs across Europe, latest research from JATO Dynamics indicates. Related Post ... Read More »
- Spotted: Is Apple Maps 3D plotting for driverless future? - An Apple Maps vehicle has been spotted driving the roads of Hertfordshire armed with stereo cameras and multiple LiDAR to collect detailed mapping information that may ... Read More »
- New Audi A6 Avant puts focus on practicality and aesthetics - Audi’s new A6 Avant will bring the same boot space as before despite introducing a more aggressive design.
- Cardiff Council runs consultation on clean air zones - Fleets and individuals are being urged to have their say on a consultation on clean air plans for Cardiff city that could see a clean air ... Read More »
- Spotlight: Ford Focus - The fourth-generation Focus is a technological showpiece, out to re-assert itself in a segment that’s still a core part of the UK fleet sector. Alex Grant ... Read More »
- Vauxhall Finance launches first in-house business contract hire solution - Vauxhall Finance has launched two new finance products, including its first in-house business contract hire solution. Related Post Road Test: Vauxhall Grandland X Turbo Elite Vauxhall ... Read More »