Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- All-new RAV4 drops diesel - Toyota’s new RAV4 will bring much tougher styling and petrol/hybrid powertrains as the brand pushes ahead with plans to axe diesels from its European line-up.
- 2020 recovery for post-Brexit car and van market - Vehicle sales in the UK are likely to recover from the post-Brexit as soon as 2020, according to a new report, but only if it can ... Read More »
- BVRLA calls for rental sector and government collaboration to tackle vehicle terrorism - The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has published a report setting out how the Government and the rental sector can work together to deal ... Read More »
- 77% of fleet journeys could be completed by EVs - The majority of company car daily journeys could be completed using electric vehicles, new research from ALD Automotive has found. Related Post Defra ditches 400 diesel fleet cars Today ... Read More »
- Government funding to drive hydrogen fleet and refuelling network - Multi-million pound funding from the Department for Transport is to be used to increase the number of hydrogen refuelling stations in the UK, as well as ... Read More »
- ACFO five-point plan to help fleets comply with GDPR - ACFO has outlined a five-point plan for fleets to adopt to help comply with the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Related Post Masternaut provides fleet guidance ... Read More »