Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- BMW reveals details of new X2 - BMW has revealed details of the new X2 crossover model ahead of its on-sale date from mid-November. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Tokyo Motor Show 2017 - Fleet World’s round-up of the most important headlines from the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Hyundai reveals first of all-new petrol and diesel range - Hyundai Motor Group (HMG) has revealed the first of a new generation of petrol and diesel engines, claiming conventional powertrains will still have a strong market ... Read More »
- OpRA rules could leave drivers facing back tax, fleets warned - Company car drivers could face demands for back tax from HM Revenue and Customs, as a result of complexities of the Operational Remuneration Arrangements (OpRA) rules ... Read More »
- London T-Charge should apply to more diesels, says ClientEarth - London’s £10 T-Charge, aimed at discouraging older vehicles from being brought into the city centre, doesn’t go far enough to tackle the problem of pollution in ... Read More »
- 2017 Fleet Hero finalists revealed - Fleets including British Gas and West Yorkshire Police have been short-listed for the 2017 Energy Saving Trust Fleet Hero Awards. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.