Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Petrol back to pre-pandemic prices and more increases on the cards - The price of petrol is now at its highest price since January 2020 following six months of rises, and further increases are looking likely. For more ... Read More »
- Road Test: Citroën Ami - Martyn Collins tries Citroën’s new urban mobility solution that’s potentially on its way to the UK. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Citroën targets fleets with My Ami Cargo LCV - Citroën has launched a single-seater van version of its zero-emission Ami tiny quadricycle, aimed at fleets and business users in urban areas. For more of the ... Read More »
- Arrival and Uber to develop electric car for ride-hailing sector - Electric vehicle maker Arrival is turning its attentions to the ride-hailing sector with plans to develop a purpose-built electric car. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- New Škoda Fabia debuts with extra space and tech - Škoda’s new Fabia supermini is to significantly enhance its fleet proposition, bringing claimed class-leading space along with latest infotainment and safety and assistance systems. For more ... Read More »
- UK new car sales forecast rises but grant changes to impact BEV demand - The forecast for 2021 new car registrations has increased on the back of rising market confidence – but with fewer battery electric vehicles (BEVs) than expected ... Read More »
- Call for fleet changes as pandemic worsens pressures for drivers - Pressures for working drivers that were already prevalent before the pandemic are now likely to worsen. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Toyota Mirai hydrogen saloon gets much-reduced pricing and contract hire rates - Toyota’s new Mirai hydrogen saloon has opened for orders, bringing increased range but heavily reduced pricing and business contract hire rates. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Ford’s fully electric E-Transit van to start fleet trials in Europe - The fully electric Ford E-Transit van and converted chassis cab models are to start trials in Europe shortly ahead of their launch in spring 2022. For ... Read More »
- Clean Air Zones seen as top concern by fleets - Clean Air Zones (CAZs) are top of the list for challenges for fleets over the next five years in new decision-maker research. For more of the ... Read More »
- SOGO develops ‘industry-first’ monthly sal sac scheme for EVs - A new salary sacrifice scheme that allows an employee to lease a new electric vehicle on a monthly basis has launched from SOGO. For more ... Read More »
- New KiaCharge Ionity bolt-on cuts cost of ultra-fast charging by 64% - Kia has introduced a new Ionity bolt-on to its KiaCharge EV charging programme, enabling access to discounted ultra-fast charging for just £11.25 a month. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.