Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- COVID-19: the latest news concerning fleets - This page contains the most important fleet news relating to COVID-19 and is updated with new stories regularly. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- New Sorento to herald Kia’s most high-tech car ever - Kia has officially revealed its new Sorento SUV, which introduces bold new styling and hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains as well as a raft of connectivity ... Read More »
- Vehicle rental has vital role in coronavirus response, says BVRLA - The vehicle rental sector has an essential role in maintaining the essential movement of goods, people and services during the Covid-19 virus outbreak. For more of ... Read More »
- First Drive: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé - BMW has built a fleet-friendly coupé, finds Jonathan Musk, with the addition of two extra doors and 1 Series efficiency. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Merger of ACFO and ICFM to give ‘increased voice through combined strength’ - ACFO and ICFM have teamed up to create a single industry association, intended to give “increased voice through combined strength” to anyone with fleet responsibilities. For ... Read More »
- RED Driving School moves into fleet driver training with NFE acquisition - RED Driving School has acquired NFE Group for an undisclosed amount, marking its expansion into the fleet driver training sector. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Gnewt Cargo founder Sam Clarke joins Gridserve to drive electrification - Gnewt Cargo founder Sam Clarke is joining Gridserve to lead its vehicle electrification work. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Clean Air Zone alternatives under spotlight in Coventry consultation - Businesses and residents in Coventry are being asked to have their say about plans to cut pollution in Coventry without introducing a Clean Air Zone. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.