CLM launches new personal leasing service
The new service is provided in conjunction with sister company Maxxia, and is aimed at cash allowance takers who have opted out of company cars, as well as private individuals who are looking at the most cost effective ways of acquiring a brand new car.
The new scheme, which is available online at www.myleasedeals.com, provides access to brand-new leased cars at attractive prices using CLM’s multi-bidding model, and provides the ability to compare prices across a wide variety of the very latest vehicles.
Once they’ve found something that meets their requirement, all users of the new service have to do is fill in a quote request form, letting CLM know which vehicle they are interested in and the timescale they would like to run it for.
This can vary depending on individual needs but typical lease rental periods are 24, 36 or 48 months. CLM will then respond to directly to each driver with the offers and options available.
As well as being hosted in one online location to enable easy vehicle comparisons, the scheme brings other benefits including full management of the whole process by CLM as well as support with impartial advice about vehicles and funding options.
The new scheme also brings a number of features with it:
- Fixed monthly payments for the term of the agreement
- Option to include all servicing, routine repairs, tyres, batteries and exhausts
- Breakdown cover and road fund licence included in all agreements
- Option to return the car at the end of the agreement at no additional cost, subject to condition and mileage
- Flexibility to change the vehicle every two, three our four years
- Opportunity to buy the vehicle at the end of the agreement
Depending on the model, vehicles can usually be delivered within 10-12 working days. However, if the vehicle has a special specification, CLM will offer a confirmed factory build time as well as monitoring the delivery period.