Cardinus Driver CPC training gains JAUPT approval
The regulating body has approved the risk management firm's Driver CPC training course through to September 2011.
Modules included in the course are:
• Incident Analysis Seminar
• Driver Awareness Training Seminar
• Fuel and Cost Saving Seminar
• Eco-Safe Driving (practical on-road Driver Awareness Training)
• Low Speed Incident Avoidance Seminar.
Marcus Noble, managing director – fleet at Cardinus Risk Management, said: ‘I believe that Driver CPC training has contributed enormously to the standard of professional driving in the UK and we are pleased to be able to support the programme with our courses. JAUPT approval is the standard that should be sought by anybody buying Driver CPC training and we are proud our courses continue to meet the exacting standards set by the body.’