Vauxhall expands MasterFit Premier Service Centres offering
The network, which comprises over 100 Vauxhall MasterFit Premier Service Centres across the UK, now commits to providing Vauxhall commercial vehicle operators with a service within 72 hours of the request being made.
Vauxhall also pledges to carry out fault diagnosis, or repairs that will take less than 90 minutes, within one hour of the vehicle arriving at the PSC even without an appointment (during normal opening hours). Once diagnosed, all repairs will be carried out within 24 hours, subject to parts availability.
Additional PSC features:
- Highly-trained Vauxhall MasterFit technicians with large van experience
- Job sheets completed on the same day as the work is carried out and invoiced within five working days.
- Highest levels of quality assurance and use of only genuine Vauxhall parts
- Access to Class 7 MOT testing facilities
- Full range of Vauxhall Commercial Vehicle tyres available
- Benefit from a collection and delivery service for fleet operators (within a 10 mile radius or 5 miles within the M25)
- The comprehensive service offered by the PSCs follows the launch of new Movano panel van in April, which introduced Vauxhall Commercial Vehicles into the heavy cab sector. At the time, only 2 PSCs were operational but in the subsequent three months Vauxhall has expanded to over 100 sites giving the programme truly nationwide coverage.
Richard Collier, national commercial vehicle sales manager, said: 'The standards set by Vauxhall for a Premier Service Centre are designed to meet the most demanding requirements of customers operating vans at these higher weights. Many will be professional transport operators for whom maintaining good vehicle availability and keeping service or repair downtime to a minimum is critical to the viability of their business.'
For more information or to find your local Vauxhall retailer, please visit www.vauxhall.co.ukFor more of the latest industry news, click here.