Workbench Logo
Workbench Logo
Workbench Logo
Workbench Logo
Workbench Logo

Tusker appoints new business development manager

By / 8 years ago / Latest News / No Comments

Mr Arnold brings 12 years' experience from Ford Financial Services, latterly as manager of business sales where he project-managed the development of a cash-for-car scheme and led a cross-brand fleet sales team.

His role also included working across the other key brands that Ford had in its portfolio at the time – Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo. 

After moving to the South West, Mr Arnold joined the not-for-profit sector with Bristol Credit Union as affinity lending manager, launching affinity lending and saving schemes for employer partners, including NHS and local authorities.

In his new role Mr Arnold will be field-based and will concentrate on the South and the Midlands. He expects that around 85% of his customers will take up Tusker's salary sacrifice car scheme, SS4C, with the remaining 15% opting for conventional contract hire and fleet management.

Tusker managing director, David Hosking, who Mr Arnold will report to, said the new appointment would add further experience to the Tusker business development team.

'We are delighted to appoint someone with Phil's wealth of relevant experience and believe he will prove to be a real asset to the business. We look forward to him helping us continue the success we have already achieved with SS4C.'

For more of the latest industry news, click here.

Related Posts

The author didn't add any Information to his profile yet.

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.