Today in Fleet – Thursday 24 May
All the key news in fleet…
- OLEV factsheet sets out fleet benefits of ULEVs - The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) has published its latest factsheet explaining the taxes and benefits applicable to ultra-low emission vehicles (ULEVs), including for fleets. ... Read More »
- Highway Code should contain smart motorway advice, says GEM - The majority of motorists are still worried over using smart motorways despite their continued rollout in the UK. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Number of vehicles stolen without keys on the rise - A growing number of cars are being stolen without the keys being present as thieves turn to more sophisticated means, according to Tracker. For more of ... Read More »
- Chevin develops new workshop management tool - Chevin Fleet Solutions is working on a new workshop management tool that will bring benefits to fleet managers and technicians alike. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to prepare for a change in market conditions - Fleet vendors need to fine-tune their disposal strategies to retain high conversion rates at auction. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo to offer workplace ‘Prime Now test drives’ with Amazon - Volvo has joined forces with the Amazon Prime service to offer test drives of the V40 at customers’ homes or workplaces. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.